Monday, February 3, 2014

37 - Époque Révolue



I had a bit of free time after lunch today, so I took a small drive to get my picture for the day.  I found myself in an area near Memorial Park where I pulled over to get a photo of a odd-looking automobile museum with crazy sheet metal spires and doodads on the roof.  Those photos were disappointing mainly due to the fact that the museum was closed and there was a chain link fence around the place that kept me from getting a good angle on it.  However, on the way back to my car I walked by an antique shop that had all kind of neat things laying about, including this wheel from an old wind mill.  Those photos ended up being the keepers.  The automobile museum has potential and maybe I'll return when it's open -- assuming I can find it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment