Thursday, January 16, 2014

19 - CityCentre


Traffic was terrible this evening.  Even worse than usual.  My plan was to go home, eat dinner, put the kids to bed, then go out again and get my photo for the day.  Traffic was so bad though and the location I'd chosen for the photo was on the way, so I decided to wait for the traffic to ease up while snapping my pics.  I called the wife and headed for CityCentre.


CityCentre is a very tony shopping plaza.  It's really big, really expensive, and really trendy.  I like to look at places like this and window shop, but I almost never buy anything.  Most everything is a bit too ostentatious for my tastes.  But I knew there would be some pretty photos to be had here.  I found this water feature with elevated fire pits and infinity edge that was really lovely, especially with the tree lights reflecting off of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment