Thursday, January 23, 2014

26 - Sun and Moon


My kids are going through a stage where they're just less malleable as photo subjects.  They won't stay in a pose for more than a fraction of a second.  They won't look at the camera.  They've learned the Camera Smile - the one where you pull up the corners of your lips but the rest of your face is on another planet.  Or in the case of my younger one, he wants to smile without showing his teeth.

You know where I'm going with this, right?

I took 20 photos trying to wrangle and cajol them into doing what I wanted, but the best of the bunch is one where I gave up and just took shots of them doing their own thing.  The problem isn't them.

For a control freak like me, the hardest part about child photography is going with the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment